Come and work in an amazing team environment for a service rated ‘Outstanding’ by CQC
Full-Time Posts available, supporting adults to access the local community, develop their skills and lead more fulfilling lives.
We are offering:
• A homely environment within community-based setting
• Excellent training and career opportunities
• Supporting residents to take part in a range of social & occupational activities
• Competitive rates of pay, £10.90 per hour, £11 per hour for drivers, £55 per sleep in.
• Meals provided when on shift
• Fixed, predictable rota
For more information, please complete the form below, download the form in MS Word format or contact Bev Burchill using the details below.
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel: 0117 9353599
Excellent training & promotion opportunities
Purpose of Job:
1. To develop, monitor and maintain good personal relationships with residents and to meet both their physical and emotional needs in accordance with agreed care plans.
2. To assist with the management of behavioural difficulties, and adults in vulnerable situations, within appropriate boundaries, consistent with Alexandra Homes’ guidelines and procedures.
3. To provide an emotionally secure, consistent, warm, supportive, homely and caring environment, appropriate to the social, cultural and religious needs of all the residents in the home.
4. To supervise and be involved in social and recreational activities of residents both inside and outside the home. To assist in the identification and assessment of the resident’s individual needs.
5. To contribute, as necessary, towards preparing, implementing and reviewing planning agreements within the Support Worker System. To attend reviews as required. To assist in supporting residents to maintain regular contact with their parents, relatives and friends.
6. To ensure that all residents are aware of and have access to Alexandra Homes’ Complaints Procedure and that they are protected under the Safeguarding Adults policies and procedures.
7. To assist in the maintenance of the requirements of the Homes Regulations and related legislation, the Health & Safety At Work Act, the Control of Substances Hazardous To Health Regulations (COSH) and the Fire Regulations.
8. To contribute towards the maintenance of standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the home, including the upkeep of furniture and equipment.
9. In the absence of the Manager and Senior Staff, to ensure the effective management of the financial resources of the home, working within agreed guidelines.